Talent Acquisition Specialist at Ally.io
Views:130 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ally Technologies - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-9 yrs)
Job Description :
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsive to all our new customer acquisition paid media efforts across all geographies and business segments. You're a creative and self-motivated performance B2B marketer who is eager to find new ways to reach our target audiences through paid media channels. The successful candidate will think and act both strategically and tactically and balance quality and quantity.
You will be responsible for optimizing ROI by segmenting audiences, determining the appropriate program mix, conducting A/B tests, and forecasting and reporting on the impact of demand generation. You will be the point person for website optimization A/B testing to increase conversion rates. This role will be responsible for optimizing organic and paid lead conversion and a robust annual digital marketing budget that drives the desired business outcomes.
This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Develop, launch, and optimize ROI-driven advertising campaigns across the various stages of the B2B funnel and including display, video, paid search, SEM, paid social, and other online marketing channels.
- Drive continuous optimization across all facets of campaigns by partnering with cross-functional teams to develop, localize and test new ad copy, banners, content, and landing pages
- Leverage campaign and sales metrics from native advertising platforms such as Google Ads as well as internal product and sales data to analyze performance and optimize programs for conversion.
- Recommend and define digital advertising campaign strategies, tactics, and test plans to achieve business objectives
- Help implement and trouble-shoot marketing technologies, including advertising pixels, 3rd party tags, audience segments, and parameter tracking
- Collaborate with designers to produce high-performing ads & landing page experiences.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in digital B2B advertising
- 2-3 years of experience managing campaigns in Google Ads
- Experience managing large digital advertising budgets and the ability to maximize CPA.
- High level of expertise in driving growth through paid marketing channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Remarketing,etc.); Google Ads certification preferred
- Experience marketing B2B and/or SaaS products a plus
- Familiar with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo or Webflow, to create landing pages and forms, update content, and create lead workflows.
- Familiar with design best practices for UX and conversion optimization on ads and landing pages.
- SEO experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles for ad copywriting & design