Recruitment Consultant at Careers Ahead
Views:90 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Alliances & Partnership Role - Product/Financial Deals (2-7 yrs)
Alliances & Partnership- Product Deals/ Financial Deals
We represent our client, A Social enterprise, passionate in making a difference to the Retail Associates ( Front Line force of Organized Retail across the Country). There are over 50,000 associates who are part of this program with them and the number is growing every day.
We are helping them hire an Alliances Manager, who shares the same passion as the company, as well as determined to get on a fast track to career growth.
THIS IS A KEY ROLE in the company working with the best of the minds in Retail Industry and only serious candidates wanting to build a fast track career ONLY need to apply.
Good understanding about building a Partnership eco system in Retail / E-Commerce / B2C / Banking etc preferred.
A brief JD is below but we would love to have a chat with you to explain the role in detail.
- Developing and executing strategic alliances and identifying partnership opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the benefits of association.
- Focus should be on deepening relations with partners.
- Development by identifying new sales leads and maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Being proactive about solving problems and taking additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
What Will You Do?
- Onboard brands that fit in the Client ecosystem
- Lead generation,build strategies, product deals tailored to each brand's need
- Scale the growth of onboarded brands
- Amplify awareness of our product and it's services
- Build relations with key persons of brands in the various categories
- Work alongside team members to create a performance driven and result oriented onboarding strategies and processes.
- Besides applying online, request you to write to vatsala at careersahead dot in .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.