HR Head at Aliens Group
Views:106 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aliens Group - Executive - Digital Marketing (1-3 yrs)
Education: MBA/PGDM from reputed NIRF ranked institutions
About the company :
- Aliens Group is a premium real estate player and poised to dominate real estate market with a land bank of 1500+ acres land.
About the role :
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist/Campaign Manager to help us in our digital marketing efforts. You will be an integral part and heading the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- A Digital Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective online marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Advertising heavily through SEO tools and other digital/ analytics tools
- Maximize potential opportunities through digital advertising especially through property portals
- Monitor and incorporate data in visitor behaviour and ensure optimization of business processes by understanding visitor behaviour
- Perform analysis on volume and navigation behaviour to gather appropriate information on web site user (experience on property portals)
- Maintain records of web usage and traffic to site and prepare reports in user usability trends
- Identify risks and gaps in all channels of traffic on the website and analyze various risks and provide optimal solutions for the same
-Responsible for positioning on property portals and collaborating on that platform for optimising our business targets
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media,property portals and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Leads generation experience through Web Research, Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, You tube), eMail Marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement