Algoscale - Intern - Sales (0-1 yrs)
Job role :
- We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven sales intern to join our excellent sales team. The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required. To be successful as a sales intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Identify organizations/Lines of Business and their key decision-makers in need of analytics & digital transformation services.
- Formulate and drive demand generation campaigns to achieve business goals to build top of the funnel
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Working closely with the marketing for preparing collaterals in order to augment the sales efforts.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key prospects and decision-makers
Required Experience & Qualifications :
- Degree in marketing, business, or similar may be required (Pursuing PG will also work for us).
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, flexible, cross-functional, and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to performing his/her responsibilities.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and impactful story-telling skills.
- The detail-oriented, self-motivated, data-driven individual with the ability to multi-task and work proactively to make things happen, in a fast-paced environment