Founder at Algoscale
Views:119 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Algoscale - Consultant - Presales (3-15 yrs)
- Should have the ability to translate client's business problems, requirements, and challenges into commercial analytics & technological solutions
- Assisting the sales team in prospecting with relevant market / company-specific research data.
- Taking lead and/or participating in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy and proposals, process improvement, competitive positioning, and pricing/commercial decisions
- Create sales & marketing collaterals to support go-to-market plan - website content, case studies, white papers, competitive value propositions, and assist Sales in pitch evangelism.
- Developing high quality and impactful demonstrations, proof of concepts, prototypes, and other pre-sales assets to represent Algoscale as experts
- Support building price/estimation models for large engagements
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends - research competition and updates on global market trends
- Responsible for reviewing and proofreading proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, the cohesiveness of win themes, the accuracy of the content
Required Experience & Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Analytics Delivery/Consulting/Pre-sales role which involves understanding of analytics solutions for various industry verticals
- Should have good communication skills and the ability to convince key decision-makers on expected business benefits and pricing models
- To apply logical common-sense pragmatism in order to understand and address Business requirements with appropriate technology choices
- To be able to present complex technical concepts and ideas in a business forum appropriately
- Extensive knowledge of data analytics and machine learning techniques including regression, classification, neural networks, and clustering is a plus
- Design & architect infrastructure to build a scalable web or big-data applications
- Those with experience in pricing/estimation models for analytics solutions/services would be preferred
- Experienced working with programming languages like - R, Python, Scala, databases, data visualization technologies, and Cloud infrastructure platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc) is preferred.
- MBA/Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics or any quantitative domain is preferred