HR Head at Algates Financial Pvt Ltd
Views:38 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Algates Financial - Research Analyst (3-5 yrs)
- We are looking for a - Research Analyst- with 3-5 years of experience. If you are an expert as a research analyst in the field of financial broking, particularly with the stock broking background. Then this is your chance to seize and treasure your position in our organization.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Analyze data to identify emerging opportunities and risks, you must be able to justify your recommendations.
- Provide Buy/Sell/Hold recommendations and present findings to the management and clients.
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and industrial models for allocated number of stocks.
- Assist in writing research reports with your findings, it will be published on social media and website blogs.
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments. Disseminate your insight when appropriate to sales team and Clients.
- Devise and perform your own primary research methods, keeping abreast of trends and sentiment in the market.
- Liaise with internal sales and trading team for responding to news, corporate action, and reporting events. You will be expected to maintain a procedure protocol for escalating emerging news.
- Maintain a public image for the firm at conferences/events. Communicate the company's research, building its brand and referring potential new clients.
What we offer for your valuable service ?
- Remuneration based on your skills and experience.
- You and your family will be covered with Health Insurance.
- You will be entitled to PF and Gratuity.
- Apart from National Holidays, you will be entitled to paid leaves as per the company policy.
- Annual bonus for your valuable contributions.
- Once a week, we have dedicated hours for sports activity to refresh your mind.
- On a friendly note, we expect you to be a graduate and a NISM Series-XA certificate holder.