Vice President at Alcor Capital Inc
Views:221 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Alcor Fund - Manager - Sales & Marketing - STAMOD (5-15 yrs)
Role: Sales & Marketing (Client Acquisition)
Position: Manager / Sr.
Company: STAMOD INDIA.
STAMOD is a global leader of engineering solutions technology. STAMOD Engineering is driven by talented and passionate engineers guided by seasoned technocrats with several years of international experience. It is headquartered in Chicago and has its development centre in Pune, India.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for business development through new client acquisition from industries who outsource Design Engineering services like Product Design, Reverse Engineering, Part Modelling, Surface Modelling, A Class Surface design, building Prototypes, Laser Scanning, 3D/2D Design/Drafting, 3D printing, BIM, Point Cloud Data.
- Business acquisition of design engineering services/reverse engineering services
- Cold calling, prospecting, forecasting, business development, territory management, account management.
- Complete accountability in the sales process, pre-sales, negotiation up to payment realization.
- Executing strategic plans for key customer wins, competitive wins, and customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with the marketing department for leads generation and leads management.
- Coordination with technical team for pre-sales (Meetings, Demonstrations, Benchmarks) and post-sales technical requirements of customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, Reviewing Professional Publications, establishing personal networks, Participating in Professional Conference, Roadshows, Exhibitions, and Lead generation.
- Maintaining business ethics, on-time reporting, and proper documentation.
- Build strong customer-business relations, references for upselling, and cross-selling.
- Knowledge in Developing the market
- Achieving Quarterly and Annual Sales targets.
- Prior experience in selling Design Engineering Services namely CAD/ CAM / Reverse Engineering / RPT/3D Printing would be essential.
- Exposure to providing design engineering services to manufacturing industries like Automotive, Aerospace, General Engineering, Power plant, Oil & Gas, BIM preferred.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, analytical & leadership skills
- Go-getter attitude
- Open for travel
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Commitment to continuous learning for adapting to newer technologies.
- Organization and planning, problem analysis and problem-solving, persuasiveness, adaptability, decision-making, stress tolerance.
Work Hours & Job Requirements:
- Ability to remotely (work from home) on temporary basis with flexible schedule based on department, Company need and Client availability. Typical work hours may vary to US, European & Asia time zones.
- You are expected to have good home desktop/laptop + excellent Internet connectivity (10 Mbps speed) + headsets.
- This position services ALCOR clients and customers within the Chicago & Pune Development Centre.