Vice President at Alcor Capital Inc
Views:213 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Alcor Fund - Executive - Customer Success (2-6 yrs)
Role: Customer Success
Position: Executive / Sr.
Company: ALCOR CAPITAL INC.
ALCOR Fund is a global Angel Fund with its own Investment Banking operations in 20 countries. It is headquartered in Chicago and has its development centre in Pune, India.
Full Job Description:
- Your exceptional customer service and product knowledge makes you credible as you engage with an upscale client base. What makes you successful is your ease of conversation, building relationships and connecting with others. What excites you is a fast paced environment where you are expected to be creative and think outside of the box. Our top performers are goal oriented and can balance multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and most importantly truly have fun at work.
Benefits include a monthly base pay plus opportunity to earn a quarterly company incentive.
- Responsible for engaging with an upscale client base and creating outstanding customer experiences to ensure the business operates productively and achieves sales, service, and profit goals; communicating with customers via telephone, email, and live chat about selling and service-related inquiries; placing orders; suggestive selling; problem solving; collaborating with team members, regional offices and executives to deliver an Omnichannel experience; performing other duties as assigned.
- Provide outstanding selling and service to ALCOR clients through an Omnichannel experience including telephone, e-mail and live chat; exercise judgment to resolve client issues.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the client is always the priority.
- Build and cultivate relationships with clients through personal interaction.
- Develop expert product knowledge, understand features and benefits, and share with clients.
- Utilize independent decision-making skills to assist clients.
- Develop repeat-business through knowledge of products and services to build sales and loyalty.
- Utilize all tools and decision making to fully resolve complex issues.
- Assist with ALCOR AI overflow calls as needed.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High School diploma or general education degree required.
- One year of related experience and/or training required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Debt Funds, online subscription instructions, and procedure manuals & payment gateways.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volume.
- Apply concepts of logical reasoning.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form; solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a related customer service or call centre role (i.e. in a role that requires resolving issues, diffusing tense situations, solving complex issues etc.).
- Ability to take ownership of, anticipate, and resolve customer complaints.
- Ability to adapt communication to engage the customer and personalize the experience to the situation and customer.
- Ability to independently resolve complex and/or escalated situations.
- Ability to be creative and innovative, providing viable options to customers; attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer navigation and keyboarding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Banking and Financial services preferred.
- Previous experience in an elevated role preferred.
Work Hours & Job Requirements:
- Ability to remotely (work from home) on temporary basis with flexible schedule based on department, Company need and Client availability. Typical work hours may vary to US, European & Asia time zones.
- You are expected to have good home desktop/laptop + excellent Internet connectivity (10 Mbps speed) + headsets.
This position services ALCOR clients and customers within the Chicago & Pune Development Centre.