Senior Executive - HR at Aesl
Views:45 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Akash+BYJU'S - Student Support Admission Officer - Counsellor - Sales (1-7 yrs)
Purpose of the SSAO role:
The Student Support Admission Officer (SSAO) is responsible for counselling, enrolling, onboarding and offering overall delightful journey to the students.
As an SSAO, you are expected to:
1. Contribute towards revenue generation by working on the sales targets, by selling/up-selling/cross-selling the company's exclusive range of educational courses to the existing and prospective students and parents through personal counselling, telephone calls and emails and other means of communication.
2. Ensure collection of outstanding fee from parents within the specified time.
3. Ensure a smooth student journey from start to end at Aakash Institute by taking care of associated administrative activities.
4. Ensure a delightful customer service experience by developing a strong rapport with the Student & Parents and, addressing their concerns by offering a quick resolution.
5. Ensure adherence to internal processes and compliances.
To be successful in the SSAO role you are required to have:
1. An ability to handle students and parents in a calm, empathic & patient manner, along with strong sales persuasion skills.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and writing emails, & comfortable while working on software related to Sales & Services.
3. Fluency in communication of English and Regional language.
Must have Attitude:
1. Customer Orientation
2. Sense of Ownership and Accountability.
3. Result orientation
4. Emotional intelligence for working in a Team.
1. Must have bachelor's degree.
2. Preferred BTech
1. Previous experience of Business to Customer (B2C) sales across industries.
- Students, Parents & School's Representatives.
- Branch's Academic & Non-Academic teams.
- Regional Student Support Centre.
- Regional Sales & Operations Team.