Senior Executive - HR at Aesl
Views:64 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Akash+BYJU'S - Admission Officer - Sales & Marketing (2-8 yrs)
About Us :
Aakash BYJU'S - India's trusted name in test preparation, offers the best of classroom and online learning experience, thereby giving students an extra edge. We help to prepare students for medical and engineering entrance exams such as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET), Joint Entrance Examination (JEE - Main & Advanced), and school/ board examinations including scholarship exams such as NTSE, KVPY, and Olympiads.
1. 33 years of providing comprehensive and result-oriented test preparation
2. 275+ centres across India to help you prepare in your city
3. 3000+ expert faculty to tach, mentor and guide you
4. 85000+ Rankers in NEET & JEE
1. World's largest education technology company with over 10 crore students
2. Conceptual clarity through high quality videos
3. Cutting-edge technology to help you practice and prepare better
4. Putting students first and continuously striving to meet their needs is core to Aakash BYJU'S. We are on a mission to build an omni-channel learning offering that will catapult the test-prep experience to the next level and help build India's largest education company
Purpose of the Admission Officer role:
Admission officer is responsible for lead generation through variety of marketing activities resulting in counselling and enrolling the students.
As an Admission officer, you are expected to:
1. Generate admissions by maintaining a continuous influx of data by conducting "Above The Line" (ATL) & "Below The Line" (BTL) marketing activities such as- seminars in schools, open seminars in town & residential spots within a specified territory.
2. Contribute towards set targets by doing school visits for meeting principals, coordinators and management personals for business development.
3. Ensure a delightful customer experience while going for home visits to counsel students and parents and close admissions resulting in enrolling the students.
4. Capitalize on business opportunities by liaising with local tuition teachers.
5. Ensure adherence to internal processes and compliances.
To be successful in the Admission Officer role you are required to have:
1. Ability to handle customers in a calm, empathic & patient manner, along with strong sales persuasion skills.
2. Excellent networking and presentation skills to conduct seminars.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and writing emails, & comfortable while working on software related to Sales & Services.
4. Fluency in communication of English and Regional Language.
5. Comfortable for traveling and public speaking.
1. Customer Orientation
2. Sense of Ownership and Accountability.
3. Result orientation
4. Emotional intelligence for working in a team.
1. Must have bachelor's degree.
2. Preferred BTech / MBA /Masters in Psychology, Education etc.
1. Previous experience in counselling in education or careers counselling.
2. Previous experience of Business to Customer (B2C) Sales across industries.
- Students, Parents & Schools.
- Partners and Vendors for Above The line (ATL) and Below The line (BTL) activities.
- Branch's Academic & Non-Academic teams.
- Regional Student Support Centre.
- Regional Sales & Operations Team.