HR Executive at Ajmera Realty & Infra India Ltd
Views:52 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Ajmera Realty & Infra - Communication Specialist - Marketing (3-7 yrs)
- To manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company's behalf.
- Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist.
- Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too.
- Contribute towards effective corporate communication strategies.
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce copy for advertisements or articles.
- Perform damage control- in cases of bad publicity
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
Skills & Qualification :
- Graduation/PG in public relations, communications or relevant field
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software
- Proficient command of English (Written and Oral)