HR Executive at Ajmera Realty & Infra India Ltd
Views:97 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Ajmera Realty & Infra - Communication Specialist - Marketing (3-7 yrs)
- To manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company's behalf.
- Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist.
- Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too.
- Contribute towards effective corporate communication strategies.
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce copy for advertisements or articles.
- Perform damage control- in cases of bad publicity
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
Skills & Qualification :
- Graduation/PG in public relations, communications or relevant field
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software
- Proficient command of English (Written and Oral)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.