Airtel - Territory Sales Manager (4-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Role of the Territory Sales Manager is to lead and motivate the sales team, implement marketing strategies, and ensure sales targets are met.
Purpose of the Job:
- Increasing the Customer Market Share, Revenue Market Share, Partner Management and building on trade equity in the assigned territory by establishing a world class distribution network.
1. Driving Customer Market Share by driving prepaid activations and mnp to increase Share of Gross Adds through retailers.
2. Driving Revenue Market Share by ensuring the recharge availability by increasing the retail width and also pushing all the products of Airtel such as ROffer, Data (3G &4G), Airtel Money, 4G, Dongles (Data Card) etc.
3. Strengthening Distribution by consistent supply to existing outlets & increasing the LAPU Selling Outlets, SIM Selling Outlets, Data Selling Outlets to the maximum possible extent in the assigned territory.
4. Consistent review of basic distribution parameters such as Anmol Ratna, Yuva Ratna, Channel Partner Management, Foot Plans realignment as per market growth, FSE productivity and Channel Satisfaction.
5. Driving TOMA scores by ensuring maximum branding and visibility in assigned territory and capturing the retailers base to the maximum possible extent
- To Increase Active Sim and Lappu Outlets
- To increase number of rural Distributors
- To achieve Tertiary recharge sales
- To achieve Gross Pre Paid targets
- To manage, train and develop Field Sales Executive
- To maintain effective Updated MIS
Ideal Candidate fitment:
1. Having 4- 12 years of experience handling channel sales, distributor handling.
2. Full time Graduate/ Post Graduate