HCO & GC Coordinator at Airbnb India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:68 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Airbnb - In-market Host Acquisition Specialist (1-5 yrs)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 81,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We're looking for a driven and highly motivated Acquisition Specialist to help support the growth of hosts on Airbnb. If you're quick on your feet, already an expert in the ins-and-outs of the Airbnb website, and ready for a new challenge, then we want you here in the India team!
- This is a full time role on Third Party payroll & for a fixed term contract (6-12 months)
- The role will require you to be based in the city for which you will be selected and will involve domestic travel.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Analyze and benchmark existing supply to identify growth opportunities and build host network in order to provide the best possible experiences to guests.
- Grow the quantity and quality of hosts and listings in the assigned city as per Airbnb standards and guidelines.
- Identify hyper local initiatives and projects, plan and execute locally relevant partnerships and deals for market activation.
- Identify potential leads in market, through online and offline sources, and help the team in their host outreach.
- Identify hosts that can take on additional responsibilities within the market and minimize friction of hosting for people with extra space.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Familiarity with local tourism landscape and property market will be preferred
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & local language proficiency is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate with small local vendors and build relationships
- Prior experience in sales / business development in a must
- Candidates from Real estate / travel / hospitality / tourism / e-commerce will be preferred
- Should be mobile within the city i.e. should have their own vehicle for local travel
- Well versed with productivity tools - Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
Job Location : Kohima, Nagaland
Note : Candidates outside Nagaland need not apply. Localities would be preferred.
Job Type : Contract