HR Manager at AIMDek Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:125 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AIMDek - Executive - Business Development (5-7 yrs)
Business Development Executive
Job Description :
- Achieve lead validation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Qualify incoming sales leads to ensure that the team spends its time on the right opportunities. Monitor and drive Outbound sales efforts for opportunities building
- Sales pipeline building and achieving sales targets and Create and continuously improve a sales practices to properly manage and advance a sales opportunity pipeline through Sales funnel, optimizing it for bookings and revenue generation.
- Lead a team of Digital Sales/ Business Dev team to derive results and drive sales, marketing, and promotion of specific software services/solutions for the targeted international markets
- Work closely with marketing teams to align to align complimentary sales efforts by participating in activities such as campaign management and inquiry generation. Plan execute and measure sales and marketing efforts.
- Identify opportunities from Sales and Marketing by defining channels and Partner build up distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Responsible for managing sales data & creating sales pipeline into the CRM by working closely with the team.
- Execute the B2B and B2C sales strategy, heading the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closure, to meet the sales targets for the designated portfolio.
- Willing to work in required time zones as required: ANZ, EMEA or North America East coast (occasionally) time zone.
- Occasional travel for short term for customer meetings and events
Skill And Experience Requirements :
- 5+ years- experience in IT sales and marketing with strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust. With the ability to articulate comprehensive business value propositions based on technological strategies to a wide range of decision makers within an organisation, including technical, business, and C-level audiences
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions and services for preferred technologies such as JAVA, Liferay, Salesforce and Microsoft
- Bachelors/Masters Degree holder/ MBA in related discipline.