Talent Acquisition at AgroStar
Views:186 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AgroStar - State Manager - Retail Sales (7-12 yrs)
The key responsibilities will include :
1) Creating business strategies to meet the revenue numbers, attract new customers, expand store traffic and enhance profitability.
2) Will be responsible for hiring and managing the store team
3) Needs to a keep a check on the sales numbers and improvise accordingly
4) Training sales professionals & operational team in achieving targeted goals.
5) Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
6) Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
7) Conducting market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
8) Building a farmer network to provide agronomy solutions and products
9) Responsible for the hygiene check of the stores and providing customer service according to our guidelines. Regular supervision and monitoring of the stores
Job Requirements :
1) Should be comfortable with travelling four to five days in a week
2) Must have complete knowledge of the local areas of the state the person will be handling Agri knowledge is a must to have
3) Should be able to communicate in the local language of the state
4) Good to have a degree in Agriculture
5) Must be a hustler and a smart communicator
6) Must to have a good farmer connect
7) Candidate from farming background will be an added advantage