AgriiPrince - Executive/Manager - Business Development (1-2 yrs)
- Conduct basic research & collection of data.
- Visit to farmers- field & nodal institutions.
- Presentation & report/project preparation.
- Develop a farmer support programme to build capacity of Farmers Producer Organization (FPO).
- Responsible for delivery of standard training modules and coordinate with Project Manager.
- Meeting different stakeholders to understand & study the constraints of FPOs and developing modules in order to overcome it.
- Training FPOs regarding their commodity trading on NCDEX platform.
- Take up Value Chain Studies, Micro Business Plans for the Rural Enterprises.
- Promote / handhold rural enterprises either directly or through partner agencies- staff with the objective of making them viable.
- Development of modules for training Rural Entrepreneurs towards fulfilling the aim of income generation including market linkages.
Bachelors of Science(Agriculture)
Masters of Business Administration(Rural management/Dairy management/Agri-business)
We are looking for an MBA in agriculture candidates with 2-3 years experience at least, preferably working with farming organisations like FPO, ICAR etc., or other with SMEs in the sector.