Team Leader at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:280 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AGM - Activation - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Senior Brand manager/AGM-Activation for leading FMCG.
The Position is responsible for:
- Strengthening topline & bottom line performance of the assigned Brand /Product categories/Portfolio in line with the organizational goal.
- Preparing marketing budget and plan for product Range and driving P&L improvement by reviewing & analyzing competition price and proposing price revision.
- Leading consumer studies for insight mining and assisting in conceptualization of new ideas, assessment of feasibility of newly identified product /extension concepts/innovations and go-to market execution for the assigned Brand/Product Portfolio for improved market performance (e.g., market share, profitability etc.).
- Managing launch of new projects /NPD as per committed timeframe and planning and driving activities relating to communication development, packaging development, BTL/marketing initiatives (in terms of advertising, promotion, schemes etc. )for the assigned Brand/Product portfolio of all product range.
Detailed Responsibilities :
Brand Strategy & Planning :
- Assists in devising brand strategy and marketing plans and crafting SWOT for assigned brands /product portfolio of all product range.
- Prepares Brand wise budget (based on primary information from team) for product Range and presents to HOD for approval and finalization.
- Monitors expenditure and analyzes marketing spends of assigned brands for inputs on next years budget and modifies budget based on the performance trend of Brands.
Consumer Insight :
- Interfaces with consumers through consumer immersions & research studies to gain insights for probable product ideas and business analytics to collect competitor information and understand reason for performance/ nonperformance of the Brand.
- Creates briefs for consumer studies essential for understanding the changing role of brand in consumers lives and crafts communication briefs for the brand, based on the business challenge, marketing objective and brand task at hand.
Brand Innovation & Activation :
- Interfaces with internal resource/ external agencies for finalizing communication strategy, understanding effectiveness of brand messages and creative for the brand, including negotiations on timelines & cost.
- Prepares annual Calendar of Activation (COA) with cost break-up to track event activities and cost and monitors ATL & BTL planning & execution for brand building and extension in line with annual budgets.
- Participates in product conceptualization, positioning and new product development in co-ordination with R&D, Operations and CQA and anchors for timely development and implementation of NPD launch.
- Monitors market performance of the categories as per operating plan and plans course corrections as required based on consumer reaction/response post product launch.
. Qualification & Desired Skills :
- Masters degree in Business Administration, good academic background with 8+ years of total experience in good FMCG only.
If interested please get in touch