HR Manager at Agicent Technologies
Views:76 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Agicent - Executive - Market Research (1-3 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- The primary responsible for researching secondary data, maintaining, and constantly improving the quality of the data, and then doing marketing campaigns on the data (Emails, Paid campaigns, Securing meetings).
- Target Customer's profiling, extracting their Emails, Phone numbers, social media touch points for further contacting.
- Maintaining data in master sheet and subsequent sheets, verifying emails authenticity, coordination with business development team.
- Using several online tools for data collection, data research, data cleansing, exploring new data sources based on marketing and business requirements.
- Heavy use of portals like Linkedin, xing, crunchbase, angel.co, hoovers, etc to gather startup and SaaS data.
- A clear understanding of basics for Market Research, including primary research and secondary research.
- Support in pre-sales with customer's information and their onboarding journey.
- Good teamwork and communication skills, as will be expected to work with the CEO office, Sales Head and clients.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 1+ years of experience in research, cleansing and preparing data, and updating databases.
- Experience in researching startups and tech companies.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Know - how on online market research process.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Validate data to ensure the quality, validity, and accuracy of content.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.