Agencywaale - Media Manager - Media Planning/Strategy & Execution (4-6 yrs)
Primary purpose of the role:
- Analyze and evaluate media proposals to prepare recommendations that best meet the media objectives and strategies for the client's recruitment.
- Maintains procedures that produce effective and consistent internal communications to streamline requests and receipt of information and data from other departments within the agency
- Interprets, supervises, coordinates, and integrates, as necessary, all assigned media activities, including presentation and interpretation to the client, as required.
- Is at all times alert to new media and new methods of using existing media and new developments and shares with the planning group of such developments.
- Provides an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the planning function and instills this in all employees assigned to his/her group
Job Description :
- Define and develop strategy and roadmap for all organic and inorganic user acquisition and retention activities for the platform.
- Build the entire digital marketing stack including but not limited to SEM, Social, Programmatic, Affiliates, Push Notifications, Emailers and more.
- Formulate strategy as per the client's objective to meet digital media goals Campaign execution, optimization, reporting on Google AdWords, FB Ads. Ideating on the Social media strategy.
- Design Promotion Strategy : Develop, implement and manage social media strategy for projects.
- Working with content and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Analysing demographics, socio-economic factors among many other parameters in order to determine a comprehensive context for campaigns.
- By managing the budget after assessing the market and putting together a bidding strategy, as well as taking care of expenses and providing the client with a prospectus detailing the projected monetary returns of the ad placement.
- Identifying trends and insights from the reporting data and optimize spend and campaigns, based on insights and different business goals.
- Be proactive in initiating and setting up processes within the team to constantly improve the working efficiency.
- Should possess knowledge on all forms of media Including TV, Radio, Print, OTT, Digital.
- Must be extremely accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to think strategically
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
- Strong Presentational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and other various outside vendors
- Must have hands on knowledge and ability to use media tools such as BARC, IRS, TGI, TAM, MAP
- 4 Plus years of Media Planning experience