Manager at Oasis Human Resources
Views:302 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Agency Sales Role - Bancassurance (5-15 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPOSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of Sales Managers and agents taccomplish business objectives.
- Deep mining & Pin code based recruitment of agents tensure even penetration in the assigned territory..
- Tracking activation & band level movement of agents in order tachieve the business targets.
- Conduct regular interactive sessions for newly recruited agent force in order tacclimatize them with our products guidelines & business processes for faster activation.
- Ensuring that all agents are trained on smart zone & ensure minimum utilization of other modes of policy generation.
- Responsible for class wise business growth & focus should be on activation of newly recruited agents with Health Gain or Home Protect policies..
- Ensure all activities carried out by team are in accordance with the guidelines and code of conduct in force.
- Awareness about the competitor's activities & updating management in order tdevise suitable strategies.
-Business Delivery Achieve the assigned target in terms of revenue
-Drive and Monitor all sales initiatives so as to meet its objective
-Study competitor activities and tracking of the business figures to formulate strategies at the branch level for maximum business and mindshare
- Day to day activities of channel management, team management and sales management.
- Conduct out of office calls as per need of the team and as defined in the sales activity Management.
- Recruitment and Induction of CAMs.
- Conduct trainings for channel partner
- Execution of the sales strategy by the use of robust MIS ensuring successful management.
- Ensure adherence by the teams to the sales management process.
- Conduct reviews and feedback sessions with the teams for continuous business delivery and business development.
- Channel Partner Management Interact regularly with the channels partners at agreed levels to have a committed and a partnership based relationship.
- Communicating and agreeing appropriate expectations with the channel partners at the local level.