Agency Manager - Wealth Manager/Senior Wealth Manager - Bank (1-5 yrs)
Job Role: Wealth Manager/Sr. Wealth Manager
Job Location: Ludhiana
Reporting TO: State Wealth Manager/Zonal Manager
Qualification: Graduate or MBA
Experience: 1 yrs to 5 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To Recruit the IFA's (Independent Financial Advisors)
2. Should possess the required in-depth domain knowledge of Wealth Management, Financial Planning and the bouquet of Financial Products including Third Party products
3. Advise Corporate / HNI clients on various investment opportunities available in the market and help them to generate a high ROI (Return On Investment)
4. Track the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition to research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients- portfolios.
5. Maintaining long term relationships with existing/new clients so as to increase the revenue base for the company.
6. Cross-sell products and services to both new as well as existing clients as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements basically through financial planning process.
7. Conceptualize & implement sales promotional plan through various marketing channels.
8. Updating customers on the changes of trends on the business landscape
Please Read this mail and share me your availability to conduct your Telephonic Round.