Agency Manager - Sales - Insurance (2-15 yrs)
Job Description : - Agency Manager Job Summary :
Responsible for :
- Agent Recruitment
- Agent Development
- Meet Business targets -
Key Responsibilities :
Agent Recruitment :
- Develop various sources of agent hiring & build a team of agent & agent pipe line.
- Conduct activity to enhance existing agent footfall to generate fresh referral for new agent hiring.
- Implementation of MLI GOLD process and adhere to the business norms.
- Follow agent 9 pointer hiring mechanism & other hiring norms
Agent Development :
- Ensure product knowledge by MLI ways of training.
- Field demonstration (FOD- s).
- Development of agent prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits.
- Work with agent on planning and reviewing of activities and goals.
- Identify the training needs of the agent and work with Trainers to improve the same.
Meet Business Targets :
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans.
- Improve agent productivity & persistence by regular PRP/IID/GID etc.
- Ensure companies product mix sales ration and adhere to the business norms.
- Maintain agent pro activity as per business plan.
if you are interested please share your profile