Agency Manager - Sales - Insurance (1-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
- The role holder will primarily plan and implement the sales plan to achieve the desired sales objectives for the assigned area/channel. 1+ year of experience into agency sales. ( BFSI )
- 1 year to 10 years of experience as Sales / Business Development in Banking / Financial Services / Insurance mandatory
- Only localize candidates are considered who has market knowledge.
- Candidates only from Agency sales background are considered ( Insurance & BFSI )
- Must be graduate from any stream, passing year must be mentioned in CV - No gaps in employment - up to 6 months acceptable (need to have relevant reasons for the same)
- Key Job Roles & KPI's
- Acquiring new health agents on a regular basis. Licensing and tracking activation of the same regularly.
- Handling the health retail product.
- Maintaining relationships with health agents.
- Coordinating with other departments such as U/W, Claims, & Operations.
- To meet agents, Lead Providers, intermediaries on a regular basis and maintaining records of the same in a planned manner.
- Training & motivating the health agents to qualify contests and thus bring in incremental business.