Agency Development Manager - Sales - BFS (1-6 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Role incumbent is responsible for the execution of the organizational strategy to ensure desired business results.
- Role incumbent is responsible for the recruitment of Agents/team members through various sources to ensure achievement of business targets.
- Driving his team to meet the targets.
- Incumbent is responsible for broadening & sustaining the existing business base with exploration of opportunities among the Channel Partners & by increasing organizational share in the client portfolio.
- Incumbent is responsible to maintain & enhance service levels provided to the clients thus ensuring sustenance of the existing business.
- Role incumbent is also responsible for explorations & identification of new business by networking.
- To identify the area of improvement & enhancing business opportunity for the team .
- Incumbent is responsible for Channel Partners engagement & networking to gain market feedback & to identify further business avenues.
Candidate Requirements :
- Graduation : In any Stream
- Age : 21 to 38 years
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Leadership Skills
Interested Candidates can Directly share their CV