Founder at Agency 2017
Views:117 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Agency 2017 - Intern - Marketing (1-2 yrs)
- Study clients- products, TG, the micro-market, price trends & relevant data AND understand & recommend requirements.
- Create Communications & Go-To-Market Strategies and AOP (Annual Operating Plans) for clients
- Participate in the conceptualization and monitor execution of comprehensive communication (ATL, BTL, Digital) and activation plan.
- Manage timely delivery of ALL necessary Brand & Marketing assets.
- Interacting and collaborating with Brand teams to create and thereafter execute Communications calendar across territories. This is facilitated through continuous exchange with key stakeholders (Brand + Sales) in key markets. Over time, manage accounts independently.
- Participate towards formulation of communication briefs and manage output within timelines.
- Expand on the portfolio base with Strategic inputs and action - post discussion with Management
- Drive monthly and quarterly reviews with Creative Team and Clients to assess need gaps and way forward. The mandate is to foster and grow existing client relationships.
- Drive business volumes and provide inputs and support to Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.