Founder at Agency 2017
Views:96 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Agency 2017 - Brand Manager - Marketing (2-4 yrs)
i) Study clients- products, TG, the micro-market, price trends & relevant data AND understand & recommend requirements.
ii) Create Communications & Go-To-Market Strategies and AOP (Annual Operating Plans) for clients
iii) Participate in the conceptualization and monitor execution of comprehensive communication (ATL, BTL, Digital) and activation plan.
iv) Manage timely delivery of ALL necessary Brand & Marketing assets.
1. Interacting and collaborating with Sales + Channel + Loyalty and Brand teams to create and thereafter execute
2. Participate towards formulation of Annual Operating Plans, Media, ATL/Advertising, Digital and Loyalty calendars and briefs AND thereafter manage output within timelines.
3. Expand on the portfolio base with Strategic inputs and action - post discussion with Management
4. Drive monthly and quarterly reviews with ALL teams & Clients to assess need gaps and way forward.
5. Drive business volumes and provide inputs and support to Management
1. Understanding client business, product (how it is unique), TG/demographics, visit project locations. (SWOT), interview clients and Channel; Partners for insights, triggers and barriers
2. Customer understanding through surveys + market research + flowback in strategy and communication.
3. Engage with Brand Managers to simplify Communications briefs, actionables and deliverables and create cogent briefs for the Creative team.
4. Deepen consumer insights - visit client sites, understand product and brand.
5. Inventory selection + packaging + dates + vertical sound off + end to end media planning ACROSS projects
6. Understanding pricing across micro-market and devising calls around activations.
7. Developing a cogent calendar for sustenance AND activation sales.
8. Run Digital performance campaigns + social media calendars against pre-defined, planned budgets