Telesales at Agarwal Classes
Views:5 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Agarwal Classes - Telesales Role (0-5 yrs)
Job Title/Job Role : Sales
Department/Function : Sales & BD
Category/Role : Telesales
Type Of Job : Both (Part Time - Full Time )
Salary : 8K - 25k
Working Hours : 63 Hours Per Week
Number Of Opening : 80
Location : Work From Office
Address : Sunshine Building, 201, A wing, Second Floor, 1st Cross Lane, opp.
Domino's, Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri West, Mumbai,
About Us : Agarwal Classes was founded by A.K Agarwal, with a vision to provide excellent education to students. Agarwal Classes remains to be a trusted and eminent name in the organised coaching sector. It is made up of highly-experienced professionals who have been working in the education industry for the past two decades. Our team includes B.Tech Engineers and subject specialists who together form an important part of the Agarwal Classes advisory board. Agarwal Classes has been mentoring students for success in academics and in life. Agarwal Classes prepares the students for IIT - JEE, Medical and Olympiads. This Institute is led by a team of highly accomplished, Experienced and dedicated faculty to promote excellence and perfection in teaching. Our Philosophy lies in the core foundation of commitment, Excellence and Perfection.
Mission : Our Objective Is To Provide Equal Study Opportunities To All Students Appearing For Board And Competitive Exams.
Vision : To Be Globally Significant And Become A Pioneer In The Education Industry For Engineering And Medical.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Inform Customers About The Company's Products/Service And Offers
- Manage Inbound/Outbound Customers Calls In A Timely Manner
- Generate Leads That Develop Into New Customers
- Identify Customer's Needs And Convince The Customer To Buy The Products/Service
- Gain Comprehensive Product/Service Knowledge And Clarify Information Wherever Required
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Build a pipeline of future business from post - dated enquires
- Continuously improve through feedback
Candidate Requirements :
1) Minimum Education : 12th Pass
2) Gender : Both (Male & Female )
3) Eligibility Criteria : Fresher & Experienced Both Can Apply For This Job
4) English level preference : Basic English & Intermediate English
5) Skills preference : Lead Generation, Business Development, Basic Computer
- Teamwork & Collaboration, Professionalism And Strong Work Ethic, Presentation Skills & Management Skills, Self-Motivated, Knowledge
Contact Us To Apply
Number : 9833444823