Agami Tech - Manager - Sales (3-8 yrs)
About Our Company : Agami Tech is a boutique consulting & solutions delivery organisation, specialising in providing our clients end-2-end - Unified Interaction Management & Communications- suite of consulting & solutions
As a company we have helped leading contact-centres & enterprises, across multi-channel interactions (voice/non-voice/speech) processes roll-out leveraging the best of technology platform/strategy viz., cloud computing, virtualisation, multi-platform integration, enterprise apps integration etc. Our offering based on open-standard Platform, combined with our in-house suite of IP will provide an end-2-end solution architecture & seamless integration with existing technology deployments.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully management
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Masters degree in sales or related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Interested candidates can call or text on the numbers provided