AFI Infotech - Manager - Marketing (4-6 yrs)
1. Work with sales teams to create PR, media and marketing opportunities.
2. Develop and implement marketing strategies to develop sales by understanding the company's interest
3. Align campaigns, assets, communications and messaging to corporate branding initiatives.
4. Develop and implement both internal and external branding strategies.
5. Develop marketing collateral and sales tool like brochures, datasheet, presentations
6. Determine and coordinate online and onsite events like webinars, tradeshows, seminars and customer events.
7. Report on periodic activities, results and ROI for marketing
8. Manage content of marketing sections of websites.
9. Research and analyze customer feedbacks, product trends and advise the management on improvement areas
10. Plan and implement software product launch.
11. Manage closely with Sales team members to review needs, prioritize and deliver.
12. Implement marketing strategies to meet or exceed demand generation and revenue targets.
13. Research and develop new ideas to identify revenue generating areas
14. Analyze and understand the competitive areas and advise the company the necessary changes required.