Executive - HR at Affordplan
Views:71 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Affordplan - Business Development Role - Healthcare Service (3-7 yrs)
The position is a mid-level position that is ideal for a capable, committed individual who wants to roll up his / her sleeves and dive right into the work Affordplan is doing. You will be working along with the core marketing team but interact with senior management, operations, finance and the network expansion teams at Affordplan. You will closely work with the Head of Marketing supporting him and leading the Business Development Vertical that is crucial to the revenue growth at Affordplan. It's a few different roles in one, perfect for a hard worker who is seeking an opportunity at an exciting start-up company in the Financial space. This role requires someone who doesn't only stick to their responsibilities but comes up with innovative ideas, and solutions to existing issues being faced in the company. We would like to hire someone who enjoys challenges and solving big problems that such a start-up faces.
Position Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage the business relationships with targeted hospitals focusing on the promotion of the hospital and its services to the customer.
- Promote Afforplan to Doctors, Institutions within the assigned territory.
- Interacting with doctors and agencies to send patients to the hospital.
Empanelling corporate to make our associated client for sending employees to hospital & Organizing and coordinating corporate health check-up camps.
- Developing business of leading hospitals through referring patients.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to support programs and initiatives at clinics with specific focus on adding value in the long term.
- Leading the Business Development Vertical by proposing a strategy for the vertical, managing the resources, budget, impact and focusing on results and revenue for the vertical.
- Working with stakeholders externally to enhance the Affordplan.
- Managing and coordinating on ground marketing initiatives might include traveling to clinics often to collect survey information, feedback etc.
- Working closely with network expansion and operations team - Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, goals for the entire marketing team for regular reviews with senior management.
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree program
- Must have at least 3-7 years of prior experience in Business Development.
- Must have experience in the hospitality domain.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills, should be comfortable representing Affordplan Round Table events.
- Enthusiasm for Affordplan mission and business model, and respect for the organization's core values: Customer First, Affordable, Reliable, Transparent, Quality.