HR Recruiter at Career Blaze HR Solutions
Views:3377 Applications:699 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Affiliate Marketing Professional (0-2 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Communicate with Merchants on a regular basis via e-mail and phone for exclusive offers and design special campaigns for maximizing results.
- Identify performing and under-performing merchants and develop strategy to drive affiliate revenue from both.
- Carry out regular market research and competitive analysis to identify new merchants and different strategies to drive affiliate revenue.
- Utilize Google Analytics for the website and Localytics for the app to make data-driven decisions that optimize affiliate program performance.
- Analyze competitor online marketing activities to identify opportunities and threats within the market and to ensure that we always maintain an edge over competitors.
- Develop and manage online affiliate network and advertising partner relationships achieving revenue targets for assigned accounts and various categories and accounts in general.
- Build direct relationships with affiliate networks and partners to solidify better commission and be a Single Point of Contact.
- Negotiate with merchants and networks to secure the best possible terms ensuring that the association best suits our business model.
- Monitor changes of terms, commissions, offers and updates from affiliate networks and partners.
- Manage all aspects of affiliate relationship including communications, marketing, offers, performance reports, payments and dispute resolution.
Budget for the profile : 1.5lacs-3Lacs/ Annum
Work Experience required : 06 months-2 Years of relevant work experience.
Office Location : South Delhi
Should your profile match our requirements, please share your CV with us asap.