Human Resource at AEON Credit Service India Private Limited
Views:143 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AEON Credit Service - Manager - Sales Planning (3-10 yrs)
The Sales Planning role is responsible for the coordination, implementation, executing, controlling and completion of backend Sales activities, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
1. Preparing and publishing different Analytical Reports and driving products sale through these Reports.
2. Preparing Budgeting and Sales forecasting
3. Prepare and keep Tracking on different kinds of sales strategies with complete control over it.
4. Regional SPOC for business analytics and data management.
5. Managing Sales performance measurement (Against Plan and benchmark)
6. Preparing and publishing Various MIS Reports such as revenue, turnover, target VS achievement, Productive, Cross-sells reports, etc.
7. Preparing Sales PPT for Board Meeting and Regional Review monthly Quarterly and yearly
8. One point of contact in for all MIS Reports requirements of business and other Team
9. Preparing Project Status presentation and Updating to Management in the Monthly Meeting.
10.Team building and enhancing team capability, identifying training needs.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
1. Master's degree or equivalent from recognized International university
2. 3+ to 7 years of experience in Data/ Business Analyst role
3. Initial 1 to 2 years in Management trainee role
4. NBFC/ Banking/ Insurance domain experience is preferable
5. Data analytics Certifications would be added advantage.
6. Age below 30 Years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.