Talent Acquisition at Adyogi
Views:100 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Adyogi - Senior Associate - Growth Marketing (2-5 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced and talented senior associate of Growth Marketing to be a part of the marketing team and accelerate our growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and executing marketing strategies that increase customer acquisition, retention, and revenue.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute data-driven strategies that increase customer acquisition, retention, and revenue
- Collaborate with the sales team to optimize lead generation and conversion rates across all customer acquisition channels.
- Work with the sales team to develop and refine sales messaging and positioning, and ensure consistent communication across all marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales enablement materials, such as case studies, presentations, and proposals, that align with the overall strategy.
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic initiatives across various functions including Sales, performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Build and communicate a comprehensive growth Strategy to help the business achieve its revenue goals. leading, developing and inspiring a team of growth marketers.
- Analyzing our current acquisition and retention strategy and researching competitors.
- Taking ownership of our customer acquisition channels - paid ads, display ads, SEO, affiliate marketing, and influencer marketing.
- Own and improve our prospects into customers. Working closely with sales and the UX/UI team, Identify, test, and roll out improvements with a focus on messaging, pricing, and UX.
- Ensuring our customers get to their 'AHA' moment quicker, churn is kept low and LTV is increased.
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders across sales, finance, marketing, development, operations, and customer success to make sure plans and projects are communicated accordingly.
- Analysis; use GA, Google Tag Manager, and Mixpanel to measure and improve CAC, MRR, and LTV.
- 2+ years of experience in a growth marketing role,
- Experience of working for a Cloud or SaaS business.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing growth.
- A data-first approach.
- Advanced user of analytics tools - Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse teams.