Talent Acquisition at Adyogi
Views:327 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Adyogi - Manager - Performance Marketing (4-7 yrs)
About the company :
- Adyogi is a Marketing Automation Software, developed with a vision to help e-commerce businesses large or small, acquire customers online and thereby increase revenue in the most efficient manner.
Managed : https://www.adyogi.com/managed-service
Platform : https://www.adyogi.com/self-serve
Marketplace : https://www.adyogi.com/adyogi-for-amazon-0
Job Description :
- We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing/Performance Marketing Manager to develop, implement, and manage our company's digital marketing strategies. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through various digital channels. You will also be responsible for analyzing data and market trends to adjust marketing campaigns as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Relationship management & consulting on Facebook, Instagram, Google and YouTube for eCommerce clients. Fire fighting in delicate situations
- Full Funnel Approach towards improving brand's business
- Manage large scale campaign planning execution, and optimization strategy for performance objectives
- Strategize with marketing executives and founders to identify new avenues to scale ad spend and business
- Closely working with founders in planning new strategies and executing current plans.
Team Management : Allocation of clients within the team, training of team members to follow best practices.
Eligibility Criteria :
- 4+ years of experience ( Agency background) with a post grad degree in similar field
- Minimum a year team leading experience
- In-depth knowledge of full funnel of an ecommerce website
- Google & FB certification
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Should have handled budgets over 2CR for marketing campaigns
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management and multitasking
- Astute business sense and analytical ability with great articulation skills