Talent Acquisition at Adyogi
Views:1338 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Adyogi - Graphic Designer (1-2 yrs)
- We at Adyogi - one of the top trusted performance marketing service providers in India - are looking for an enthusiastic, talented, and dedicated graphic designer to join our expanding Creative Team.
- Our ideal candidate will complement internal and external communications to our existing and prospective clients, partners, and users. We look forward to utilizing your design skills and experience to help develop an engaging, fun, and seamless experience for our audience and clients.
- This is an exciting role that collaborates across many Adyogi departments in the execution and publication of corporate communications, marketing, and business development needs.
- As a Graphic Designer, you will be working closely with the Marketing team at Adyogi. With the magic of your skills and the strength of your strategy, you will create valuable designs to educate our customers and wow our prospects.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Develop and design illustrations, layouts, edit videos and graphics for Adyogi's website and other social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Coordinate with the marketing department to confirm marketing objectives, creative direction and brand consistency
- Regularly update and monitor both presentations and collateral to ensure information accuracy
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, videos, and other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and tools (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, after effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe After Effects)
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly present design ideas/concepts for campaigns and projects
Besides a competitive salary, we offer :
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays, paid sick time
- Flexible schedules
- Bonus Potential
- Frequent team lunches and unwind sessions
- And a fun-loving environment!!
Application criteria :