Manager at Confidential
Views:214 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Advisory Manager - Sales - Wealth Management - BFSI (2-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Procuring the potential clients through networking, database, market analysis and references.
- Generating cross-sell revenue and doing 360 degree financial planning by wealth management.
- Managing and improving relationship values through clienteling.
- Liaison with operations team to resolve queries and revenue generation.
- Comply with organizational guidelines and norms.
- Cross-sell products and services to both new/existing HNI & Ultra HNI clients as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements through financial planning process.
- Achieving financial goals and maintaining organization brand value.
Job Specification :
- Qualification: Graduation or MBA (Both Can Apply).
- Hands on experience in wealth/portfolio management, financial planning or investment advisory in more than one product: Equity, Assets, Lending, Mutual Funds (MF), Life Insurance (LI), General insurance (GI), Health Insurance, Fixed Deposits (FD), Liability Products, etc.
Why should you be a part of us :
- Best leaders form our umbrella brand.
- The company has a huge badge in the industry for over Few decades.
- Best salaries offered with lucrative incentives & benefits.
- Consistent ascend of opportunities and career growth