Senior Executive at UpMan Placement
Views:21 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Advisor - Sales - Wealth Management (0-1 yrs)
1. Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with HNIs and UHNI clients.
2. Develop an investment policy statement (IPS) with each client based on their risk appetite, short term and long-term goals.
3. Advising HNI and UHNI clients on their investments and provide ethical and objective, holistic financial planning.
4. Manage clients overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients.
5. Profiling clients and provide financial products to meet their needs.
6. Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through indepth analysis of clients profile.
7. To understand clients risk profile and maximise the risk Vs rewards balance by optimizing product mix.
8. Deepen the relationship by cross selling of other financial products and services according to clients needs.
9. To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decisions for clients.
10. Comply with SEBI rules, regulations, and legislations governing the financial services industry.
11. To stay up to date on current events that impact financial planning and wealth management.