HR Recuriter at DataGroup
Views:16 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Advisor - Partner Support - Education (2-4 yrs)
Advisor - Partner Support
About Company :
International Education Pathways in India, with headquarters in Chennai and branch offices in Bangalore, and Hyderabad
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 2 - 4 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
a. Application Processing Functions :
- Initiate Student/Channel Partner application process as per ELS Application processing standards
- Prepare university shortlist, application checklists, review applications and supporting documents for direct and channel partner students.
- Collect and verify all student documents necessary for application submission
- Review online applications before submission
- Prepare application packets for mailing to universities
- Ensure submission of online application and physical documents well before deadline provided by universities
- Track and follow-up on status of student applications, I-20 status etc.
- Update databases as required
- Work closely with BD team assigned for the territory
- Increasing matriculations percentage by working closely with Channel Partners in the assigned territory
- Making effective presentations for training sessions and Knowledge sharing sessions
b. Counseling Functions :
- Meet prospective students and their parents to understanding their requirements and help them identify the right university by providing them with detailed and accurate information about the city, institution, program and educational experience as a whole
- Stay in regular contact with student through the student lifecycle at ELS to ensure conversion to an applicant and then to matriculate; record all communication through the CRM System.
- Generate shortlist, process editorial documents, assist in application filling and submission, offer Visa guidance, pre-departure/post-arrival information and assistance and facilitate student account closure
- Follow-up communication with the student after he/she matriculates at a university abroad.
- Provide initial and ongoing training for channel partners as and when required
c. Sales Functions :
- Create Inquiries in CRM that arise through phone calls, walk-ins and mail contacts
- Lead follow up via email, phone call etc. and conduct pre-counseling sessions
d. Support functions :
- Maintain continuous and good relationship with student through the counseling, application processing and application tracking stages
- Engage in follow-up communication with the student after matriculation
- Maintain good relationship with channel partners and work with the Business development to manage a productive relationship
- Assist with Institutional visits and Fairs for promotional activities
- Assist with other functions as assigned.
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time