Advids - Online Sales Role (0-2 yrs)
- You will be involved in the core sales process of Advids. Connecting with clients, generating value and revenue.
- Responsible for end to end Business Cycle Management, right from Client Engagement to Contract signing.
- Responsible for new business development involving prospect development, understanding business and technology scenario and needs, identifying opportunities, solution offerings and business case to the client & involvement in preparation of proposals.
- Responsible for relationship building and account management
- Responsible for selling multiple Solutions offered by Advids
- Manage the sales with the sole focus of maximizing revenues in timely, reliable, and consistent basis.
- Strengthen the company's direct sales and business development capabilities.
- Run targeted sales & marketing campaigns for business development
- Work with content team to understand what sales & marketing collateral can make business development process stronger.
- Target oriented job with high rewards.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong analytical, networking and management skills.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- As a complete software and technology enabled company, we expect our sales executives to use the modern cutting edge sales method and protocols.
- Adapt new knowledge and software tools to increase productivity.
- Understand the fundamentals of online sales, sales using software and sales tools.
- You will be directly involved in discussions with end client globally.
Male candidates preferred ready to work in night shifts