Advids - Copy Writing Role (0-1 yrs)
- Write script/content for explainer videos, promos, viral, motion graphics, user interface and more.
- Will be responsible for the process of idea generation, character development, visualization,screenplay writing and crafting of dialog.
- Expert at writing voiceovers for diverse video requirements
- Have to structure the work within a specific tone and genre
- Have to deliver scripts within deadlines.
- Have to be open for feedback and script revisions.
- Collaborate with the design team/art team as and when required.
- Conduct extensive research on the assigned topic.
- Work with creative directors on video projects to produce scripts, audition voice-over artists and record voice-overs, and communicate visual ideas to art directors and motion designers.
- Write scripts and creative content for videos like explainers, promos, viral, motion graphics, user interface and more.
- Research on different types of business models.
- Work along with a team of graphic designers and animators and learn the process of producing videos.
- Have flair to understand the content or products or process of a company, and draft lucid content for the same.
- Writing creative content for the assigned projects
Desired Candidate Profile :
- A graduate with a good command over the English language.
- A flair for writing with basic search engine knowledge.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
What will give you an edge?
- A passion for writing and all things creative
- A go-get-it attitude
- Good communication skills
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog
- Ability to write descriptions for the given concept
- Concept research capability
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials