HR Executive at Advids.co
Views:1986 Applications:671 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Advids - Business Development Role (0-2 yrs)
You will be involved in the core sales process of Advids. Connecting with clients, generating value and revenue.
- Responsible for end to end Business Cycle Management, right from Client Engagement to Contract signing.
- Responsible for new business development involving prospect development, understanding business and technology scenario and needs, identifying opportunities, solution offerings and business case to the client & involvement in preparation of proposals.
- Responsible for relationship building and account management
- Responsible for selling multiple Solutions offered by Advids
- Manage the sales with the sole focus of maximizing revenues in timely, reliable, and consistent basis.
- Strengthen the company's direct sales and business development capabilities.
- Run targeted sales & marketing campaigns for business development
- Work with content team to understand what sales & marketing collateral can make business development process stronger.
- Target oriented job with high rewards.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong analytical, networking and management skills.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- As a complete software and technology enabled company, we expect our sales executives to use the modern cutting edge sales method and protocols.
- Adapt new knowledge and software tools to increase productivity.
- Understand the fundamentals of online sales, sales using software and sales tools.
- You will be directly involved in discussions with end client globally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.