HR & Marketing Executive at Advantage Club
Views:169 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Advantage Club - Global Sales Role - Philippines Region (2-11 yrs)
If you ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people's lives, if you believe in owning what you help build as we do, and if You- re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve every day, then we think that you'll feel right at home with us at Advantage Club.
Key responsibilities :
- Lifecycle management from identifying to converting to solution delivery to the client.
- Research and build a pipeline of who could be the potential client.
- Prospect for potentiate corporate & channel clients and convert it into increased business.
- Identify decision-makers of the potential clients of the organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company's product leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service catering to the client's needs.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Coordinating with sales ops, legal, and administration for the solution delivery to the client.
- Prepare a note of solution delivery and circulate it to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the product delivery team for the execution of the scope within the launch timeline.
- Responsibility to account manage the client post-delivery for retention and leveraging the upselling opportunities.
Skills required :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Say No attitude.
- Inheriting the ability to take ownership of the work.
- Energy, passion, and a real drive to get things done
- Capable, quick, determined, innovative, and street smart
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Team player
- Start-up attitude, strong willingness to learn, and hardworking
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape worldwide!
Employment Type : Full-time