Senior HR Executive at Adstacks
Views:286 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Adstacks Media - Executive - Business Development - B2B Vertical (0-1 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage relationships with the affiliate partners.
- Help grow revenue and affiliate marketing activity.
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners.
- Assist the Affiliate Marketing Manager in managing the affiliate and partnership budget.
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends.
- Collaborate with the creative teams to create affiliate marketing material.
- Keep affiliates up to date with the latest company news.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to forecast ROI and activity for all affiliate partners both new and existing.
- Promote the affiliate channel and opportunity across the industry.
- Ensure all ROI and sales targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Confident to talk with client.
- Ability to understand.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Provide 1 month training
- Lucrative Incentives
- 5 days working
- Flexible Timings
- Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
- Salary: - 120,000.00 to - 168,000.00 /year
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.