Senior HR Executive at Adstacks
Views:204 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Adstacks - Intern - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Job Skills and Requirement :
Communication : Event coordinators talk to clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements. They also work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time. Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
Calm Under Pressure : Many things can go wrong during an event, and something eventually will. Event coordinators need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
Computer Skills : Modern event planners rely on computers to communicate, plan, budget and organize their events.
Negotiation Skills : Event coordinators will need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
Organization : Many things happen all at once at meetings. Event coordinators need to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
Problem-Solving Skills : Inevitably, something will go wrong at an event. Being able to quickly solve the issue is required
About the Internship :
# of Internships available : 10
BD : 9
a) Digital Project - 4
b) Event Management Project - 5
- Business Development Interns: BBA, MBA, B.COM, B.A, B.Tech (Any Graduates and Post Graduates)
- HR Intern : MBA in HR
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who :
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship between 01st Dec- 18 and 01st Jan- 18
- Are available for duration of 3 to 6 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
Other requirements :
- Should be confident in leading a project and making it as their own
- Should have excellent communication and relationship building skills
Certificate, Letter of recommendation(who perform well), Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee with upto 3.5L CTC Package) Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.