Talent Acquisition Associate at Adrixus Tech Studio Pvt Ltd
Views:6 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Adrixus Tech Studio - Intern - Sales (0-1 yrs)
Job Description for Sales Intern :
- We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven sales intern to join Spreadd. The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, maintaining the client data, participating in meetings and much more.
- To be successful as a sales intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
In this role, your day will look something like this :
- Working closely with the team and successfully completing all allocated tasks in a defined timeline.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
Would be a plus :
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Operational Control (operating and budgeted expense)
- Client Relationship Management
- Cross Group Collaboration & Strong self-motivation.
Who you are ?
- You are fluent in English, and a good communicator
- You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You are motivated and a selfstarter, someone who's always looking for ways to improve things
- Willing to work in pure startup culture
- You are a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You possess a collaborative, open minded and helpful approach to teamwork
Little About Spreadd :
- We are a product based startup that strongly believes in curiosity, equality and creativity. We love to build digital products in close collaboration with our target audience in order to have a positive impact on the world with tech. We highly value an open mind, collaboration and ownership in our team. So if you take pleasure in trying to solve big societal problems with technology, then join our team of activists, creatives and tech geeks!
What we offer :
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Freedom to plan, implement and lead the development of the technology platform
- Innovative trial & error mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Fast execution on good ideas with a blend of your uniqueness.
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Fun, Sharp, motivated coworkers in a Studio office environment
- Forge new relationships and connections with global leaders in the IT industry
- You will learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth.
- Opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneur side of the business
- 5 days a week
- Flexi working hours
- After a six-month Internship, opportunity to get a Job offer
More here For You : Always remember you are amazing and can achieve anything you want in life. Dare to see wild dreams and work hard to achieve them !!