HR at Adomantra Digital India
Views:113 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Adomantra - Manager - Media Planning & Buying (4-8 yrs)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Execution and Management of Digital Campaigns.
2. Affiliate Marketing and Media Planning
3. Based on observation of the market maintaining knowledge of audience trends and consumer behavior, as well as performing competitor research to stay abreast of what marketing channels/competition is utilizing
4. From campaign insights and data mining, digital media planner has to create personas, evaluating their target demographic through the media audiences use, the times and places they consume it,and how long they view different pieces of content
5. Optimization of campaigns by gathering data and information using different methods, such as questionnaires, or market analysis surveys, to target specific audiences
6. Managing campaign budgets for clients, negotiating costs for elements such as advertising spaces or social media campaigns to ensure they- re within the budget allocated to each channel.
7. Understanding and analyzing the data on completion of the campaign and create reports based on the findings.
1. Good analytical skills.
2. Great numeracy skills as they manage budgets, negotiate prices, and analyze data
3. Good decision-making skills
4. Should be able to work in a team.