Manager HR at Adomantra Digital India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:116 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Adomantra Digital - Manager - Media Planning & Strategy (4-11 yrs)
Job Title- Strategy & Media Planning Manager
Job Description :
- Serving as primary contact for day-to-day clients
- Spearheading the development of program strategies and analysis for clients (e.g., target audience recommendation, geographic targeting, timing/scheduling strategy)
- Overseeing day-to-day internal team's work on bid strategy optimization and testing
- Establishing and driving paid search best practices for team to assimilate across tactics and activations
- Writing and delivering media strategies, and overseeing the translation of these strategies into final media recommendations
- Ensuring that media deliverables meet and align with client goals and objectives
- Providing creative solutions to client challenges.
- Understanding big picture implications and how insights can be applied in other programs and environments
- Handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully
- Analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Work with the Sales teams to provide forecasts and presentations
- Present proposals, including cost schedules, to clients
- Recommend the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as in opportune manner.
- Work with the creative team to get develop/improve design elements etc.
- Maintain detailed records
- Use consumer, market & brand insights that are generated to create a Digital strategy
- Able to devise a digital media strategy fulfilling client/brief objectives & for pitch purposes
- Drive innovation seek and present new opportunities and new technologies.
- Manage quarterly refresh for products and services Media buying (both mobile and PC web traffic of CPM, CPC, CPL, CPI, CPS traffic in India. Focus on growing new relationships with key partners, negotiate contracts and pursue ways to secure long-term relationships.
- Control campaign setup and delivery- status, fraud control, enforce campaign terms
- Manage affiliate/publisher accounts, provide marketing materials, the latest product updates,special offers for quality traffic, Financial issues
- Negotiate deals and analyse performance Overseas business development
- 5+ Years of experience in Digital Media Planning & Buying on mid-large size accounts
- Candidate must be hands on with end to end digital media planning and execution process on
Google, Facebook/Instagram, Programmatic and Other Publishers
- Certifications like Google AdWords, FB Blueprint
- Proficiency with various analytics and media planning tools like GA/Omniture/Similar Web/ComScore.