Senior Talent Acquisition at Mnrsolutions
Views:4 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Admission Officer - Sales - Education (2-7 yrs)
Purpose of the Admission Officer role :
- Admission officer is responsible for lead generation through variety of marketing activities resulting in counselling and enrolling the students.
As an Admission officer, you are expected to :
1. Generate admissions by maintaining a continuous influx of data by conducting Above The Line (ATL) & Below The Line (BTL) marketing activities such as seminars in schools, open seminars in town & residential spots within a specified territory.
2. Contribute towards set targets by doing school visits for meeting principals, coordinators and management personals for business development.
3. Ensure a delightful customer experience while going for home visits to counsel students and parents and close admissions resulting in enrolling the students.
4. Capitalize on business opportunities by liaising with local tuition teachers.
5. Ensure adherence to internal processes and compliances.
To be successful in the Admission Officer role you are required to have :
1. Ability to handle customers in a calm, empathic & patient manner, along with strong sales persuasion skills.
2. Excellent networking and presentation skills to conduct seminars.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and writing emails, & comfortable while working on software related to Sales & Services.
4. Fluency in communication of English and Regional Language.
5. Comfortable for traveling and public speaking.
Must Attitude :
1. Customer Orientation
2. Sense of Ownership and Accountability.
3. Result orientation
4. Emotional intelligence for working in a team.
1. Must have bachelor's degree.
2. Preferred B-Tech / MBA /Masters in Psychology, Education etc.
1. Previous experience in counselling in education or careers counselling.
2. Previous experience of Business to Customer (B2C) Sales across industries.
Key Interactions :
- Students, Parents & Schools.
- Partners and Vendors for Above The line (ATL) and Below The line (BTL) activities.
- Branch's Academic & Non-Academic teams.
- Regional Student Support Centre.
- Regional Sales & Operations Team.