Recruitment Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:174 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Admission Counselor - Sales - EduTech (1-8 yrs)
Admissions Counselor at UpGrad
About Us :
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a newdigital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
Job Description Role Summary :
We're looking for an Admissions Counselor who are extremely customer centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment.
As an Admissions Counselor you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible to manage & convert leads for versatile upGrad programs which are in collaboration with renowned Universities/Institutes such as IIITB, NIMMS, IMT Ghaziabad, Deakin Business School, IITM Liverpool Business School, MICA.
- Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counseling through phone, email, chat and social media.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
- Details pertaining to lead discussions & conversion should be updated real-time on CRM (Salesforce) software
- Responsible for adherence of the inside sales process, tools and data management.
- Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly and quarterly target in terms of revenue as well as number of enrolments.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation in order to generate Sales Revenue.
- Maintain effective communication till the time learner is onboarded.
Job Location : Mumbai/Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate/PG Years of Exp 1-7 Years
Work from office