Recruitment Consultant at Blewminds
Views:59 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Admission Counselor - Sales - Education (0-3 yrs)
- Graduation Degree. (M.B.A. in Sales &Marketing (preferred)).
- Preferred candidates who have prior experience with Universities/Institutes/Colleges providing counselling for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses.
- An individual who has a strong knack of Sales, Marketing and Counselling.
- Proficiency in MS-Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet etc.
- Experienced preferred but Freshers/Interns are welcome to apply.
- Quick-thinker with excellent Tele-communication and presentation skills.
- Drives to meet and exceed goals and company expectations.
- Ability to build relationships, connect with others, solve problems.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the admission process for Domestic or International Admissions.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures.
- Ability to work as part of a productive team, or individually with little direct supervision.
- Strong ability to engage people and developing relationships for admission purposes.
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time.
- Ability to be organized and detail-oriented.
Position Duties :
- Qualifying sales leads based on eligibility criteria and follow-ups with eligible prospects
- Counselling prospective students through on-line chats, tele-calling and Face to Face Counselling.
- Managing tie ups with new Universities/Institutions or Schools.
- Managing prospect walk-ins.
- Coordinating all prospect enrolment formalities with 'Student Affairs' and Finance/Fee Departments.
- Accurately maintaining leads status and follow-up remarks.
- Achieving target-based delivery on prospect conversions and student admission